- 1/4 cup of vegan butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs for vegan option)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour (I recommend GF Jules)
- 1 cup of pecans from Orangeburg Pecan Company, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt until well combined.
- Stir in the gluten-free flour and mix well.
- Fold in the chopped pecans and divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool slightly in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your gluten-free pecan pie muffins!