- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup of low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of pecans from Orangeburg Pecan Company, finely chopped.
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup of low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place the pecans in a shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken breast in the yogurt mixture, then coat with the pecans, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the pecans are golden.
- Cut the chicken into thin slices and serve over the salad greens, drizzled with the dressing.
- Enjoy your pecan crusted chicken salad!