- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup of pecans from Orangeburg Pecan Company chopped
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- Crackers, pretzels, or bread for serving.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Stir in the cranberries and half of the pecans.
- Shape the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Before serving, roll the cheese ball in the remaining pecans and parsley until well coated.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, or bread of your choice.
- Enjoy your pecan and cranberry cheese ball!